My name is Tom. I’m 29 years old, and I live in sunny Orlando, Florida. I started Thomas Pitera Photography in 2007 with my wife and business partner, Erika, as a product photography studio. Since then, we’ve branched out into food and drinks, and most recently, pets (click here to visit our pet photography site)!
In addition to my work as a photographer, I hold a degree in marketing from the University of Central Florida and work as the operations manager for The Lens Depot.
Current and Former Clients
- Sundog Company (Gifts & Home Decor)
- MyGourmetConnection.com (Food Media)
- ZEST Digital Magazine (Food & Entertaining Media)
- Scient’x USA (Medical Supplies)
- Central Florida Lifestyle Magazine (Lifestyle Media)
- The No Snore
- Sonic Gun Care
- Izzy Bijoux (Fashion Jewelry)
- Total Betty Society (Fashion Jewelry)
- Rice and Beans Cocina Latina (Cuban Restaurant)
- Kewel (Artisan Jewelry)
- One Thousand Dollars (Luxury Python Handbags, Shoes & Wallets)