My name is Tom. I’m 28 years old and I live in sunny Orlando, Florida. I started Thomas Pitera Photography in 2007 with my wife and business partner, Erika, as a product photography studio. Since then, we’ve branched out into food and drinks, and most recently, pets!
In addition to my work as a photographer, I hold a degree in marketing from the University of Central Florida and work for The Lens Depot.
Thomas Pitera Photography is a pet and commercial photographer serving Central Florida since 2007. We specialize in professional product photography, food and drink photography and other commercial photography.
Quality photography is essential when your customers cannot see your merchandise face-to-face. A combination of photographic expertise and professional-grade equipment can make all the difference in the image you portray. Visit our product photography website for more information.
On-Location Commercial Photography / Food & Drink Photography
Thomas Pitera Photography serves the Central Florida area, and we will travel to photograph your restaurant, retail store or office in person. We will arrive fully equipped with professional studio lighting, and by coming to you, we can capture the true ambiance of your establishment. On-location shoots vary in price based on location and the complexity of the project.
Current and Former Clients
- Sundog Company (Gifts & Home Decor)
- MyGourmetConnection.com (Food Media)
- ZEST Digital Magazine (Food & Entertaining Media)
- Scient’x USA (Medical Supplies)
- Central Florida Lifestyle Magazine (Lifestyle Media)
- The No Snore
- Izzy Bijoux (Fashion Jewelry)
- Rice and Beans Cocina Latina (Cuban Restaurant)
- Kewel (Artisan Jewelry)
- One Thousand Dollars (Luxury Python Handbags, Shoes & Wallets)